View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 01:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default sleep

hi thats good its helping its so important to have quality sleep

melatonin is natural in as much as its a hormone produced by the body in response to low light levels it is not licences in the UK

tbi can cause changes in serotonin you can expect lucid dreaming as a side effect I have tried it and it dose work

but would check with your doc for contra indications with other med eg SSI type meds

I have migraine HAs 3 or 4 times a week nothing is stopping them apart from laying down in the dark if I can catch them in time, if I have a full blown attack I have found that EQUATE tm extra strength pain reviler PM helps with sleeping and residual pain in my frontal lobes after the migraine has past, it also helps with sleep again this is not available in the UK so my family send from USA

NB ALLWAYS take care with sleep and pain meds . my GP prescribes me zoplicone which I only take when all else fails

best wishes
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote