View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 02:22 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Well I have now finished my reality shows for the week. None of them turned out like I had hoped. Well, The Apprentice wasn't even on so I guess I shouldn't judge that one. I really can't say any of the ones voted off AI tonight deserved it but the ones that did are still in it. I can never remember the guys name. He's the young one with the shoulder length curly hair, definitely a hit with the 13 and below group. And then Antonella. What can I say. Both of them are still in!!!!!!!

Now Survivor. CBS tried to provide a reward challenge that would provide food for the poor Ravu tribe. I guess they are to weak to give a decent challenge. So the 'Haves' got a king size bed and some fish. But the immunity challenge was the shocker. Moto won it but then had to make a choice of giving up their luxury accommodations or got to Tribal council and vote off a member. This was after losing Gary to illness. They couldn't give up their luxuries so now the game is on. The snake is out of the bag. Finally there will be some backstabbing and the team will lose its cohesiveness. At least Ravu will be able to see the immunity symbol at their camp for a couple of days. maybe it will give them the confidence to get their act together. Of course Rocky is going to have to cool his temper a little bit. Now the team will be equal in number and Moto can't sit out their weaker members.

Hey, i know I'm not the only one watching these shows!!!!!!! Come on guys, give me some discussion here. Don't let me talk to myself and make me think I'm just a little 'titched in the head".
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote