View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 04:56 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default He is a newsman

He really has no business in a tank in the first place. His own camera man said he couldnt keep his head in the tank.

When I was in Africa I faced down many guns, most were stuck right up my nose! I watched them shoot 2 people in the head for being gay! And shoot 100 people on the beach for not agreeing with the then president. I was the camera man. Thought I was gonna be buried in foreign soil.

That country was not at war!

Iraq is war, and people are getting killed and maimed on a daily basis. What did he think was going to happen? I watched him, he was on a joy ride. One he wont soon forget, and if he goes again I bet he keeps his head in the tank!

Notice they fired the General in charge of the VA. One news man gets hurt and brings light to the subject, and BAM he gets action! We need one newsman to get RSD LOL. Or at least a caring individual to bring light to our cause, and I dont mean another article about one persons plight. We need an in depth report like the one done on the conditions at that hospital.

I might be a little cynical, but I had a surgeon turn my life upside down. Couldnt even touch him with malpractice because the laws prevented it. Kept working even after that tragedy, but was hurt on the job, and again got hurt by the laws. You cant touch sovereign tribal business, even if the state they are in has employment laws. When you crossed the tribal border you may as well be in Siberia.
Hint: be wary even gambling on these properties because you have zero rights when on that property.

After paying heaps of taxes throughout the years the government is now fighting me tooth and nail for social security. Same problem our boys being sent back hurt are facing. They shouldnt have to fight for any care, or money, and shouldnt need a newsman to get hurt and bring light to the subject so they can get this care, treatment, or money.

Gone Squatchin

Last edited by allentgamer; 03-02-2007 at 05:27 AM.
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote