View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 11:15 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Breathing so so bad

Guess I pushed too far. This balancing of all I have to do now with added duties of moving and extra medical stuff like the CT that was supposed to be today. I cant go or I will end up in the hosp. I would be better than this if I could have stayed on 10mg of steroids. My breathing go better when I was at that dose. But thats what the CT is about. My body is suddenly this past month getting worse than ever around tolerating meds , foods and having these incidents of vomitinng an diareah and abdominal pain.

I made alot of calls yesterday is the problem and my daughter who is doing the big work of apartment hunting for me had a lot of news to go over so she stopped after work with appilications and brochures and more. She found a great place that has several openings and a move in special which this broke person needs. I tried to limit talking and email where possible. Oh how I wish my neuro would give me an injection of prostigmine today!!

I emailed my daughter when the larger dose of mestinon this morn still had me in bad shape about 30mn ago. It is frustrating that a large dose is only 12mg cause I havent got the Lomotil yet to counter the gastro symptoms. She is gonna move the CT to Thurs. If I stop talking and walking even here in aprtment for 48 hours I hope I will stablize enough to get test Thur.

Gotta go and rangle as I sit what I can get done on the computer and with help of my aid that comes in about 2 hours.

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote