View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 01:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I love the scs but have been having pain flares lately and I have to keep turning it up. After the trial I was able to open my hand which cramps closed and I thought that I'd be able to open it again with the perm one but no. I go back to the Dr next wk and hopeing he sends me to pt to get this hand open. I was also told that the scs would block the RSD pain and my hand would go back to looking normal but that hasn't happened. Still swells and turns colors, parts of my arm are hypersensitive. The majority of pain itself is gone and makes it easier to use. Sometimes the burning gets through yet other times (like now) my hand is ice cold.

I guess I thought that the RSD and all it's ugly symptoms would go away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark56 View Post
HOWEVER you will, with paddles, still find the stimulation which will make it imperative that you are near a restroom...... pronto. So, this as an issue no matter the relation you have to your stim, whether paddle or lead. I am glad for my paddle install due to coverage [even my lumbar spine] and the tendency of permanence of install so as to avail of better post surgery movement once scarring has occurred.

z
Mark56
stressedout is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (03-29-2011), Rrae (03-30-2011)