Thread: Sunday
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 08:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Sly! Wow, sounds like you had a busy day. I have been working on homework all day so that I don't have to do any during the week this week. Wednesday, I have an appointment in Ann Arbor so the wellness class is out for the week....which kinda sucks because it is only a 1 day a week class, and I have to miss it. Oh well, I guess life goes on. I have had terrible problems with my stomach since last winter, and I am finally getting in to a GI doc....It took a long time to find one that would accept medicaid, so that explains the delay. My mom is all moved into her new apt. but it doesn't feel like home yet. That is how it was for me when I moved into this apartment I have now. It is only a 1-bedroom so much smaller than the 2 bedroom......but I have gotten used to it now.
It seems like Laura and I probably need to do some time-management stuff, because I don't feel like I ever have time enough (or energy) to do the things I need to do. I am always doing homework, it seems.

Physically, I could be better. I feel run-down...and just fatigued....headache today too. It has been a week or so that I have felt like this. Perhaps its the routine of school getting to me because I am not used to doing that much during the day. For 3 years of my life, I have been fighting mental illness too severe to do anything but that....and now I am healthy for the most part (I still have my days) and it may take a bit to get back into the swing of life. Does anyone else find this? Just curious. I don't have much else to report, so I will just say that I hope everyone has a good night and week ahead!

Kelly

Diagnoses:Right-sided spastic hemiplegia (Cerebral Palsy), Neurogenic bladder, Migraines, GERD, Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder, Raynaud's Phenomenon, and Neurocardiogenic Syndrome
KellyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote