View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 09:06 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Reaching Out Tom!

My inbox has not shown a post from you lately Tom, and I am taking a moment to write in hope that you are faring well. The DX is surely a lot to swallow, even so, you are such a person of great character, that your words gone silent has impacted the lot of us I am sure as we embrace you in the love God has shown us.

Of late, I have been reading the Metaxas biography of Dietrich Bonhoeffer. Such a life of reaching out to deny the regime its ownership of the church and God in Nazi Germany, quite a testament to the way in which one who is driven in some ways like you, probing continuously your mission in this life despite debillitating pain and the sapping of your strength. You bring so very much to us in asking the questions you have posed, contemplating purpose, deriving joy from those who have posted in reply...... you bless us all.

Well, my friend, I just wanted to reach out, touch your heartstrings once more, give you my hope for a better tomorrow, and prayers for a good night's rest,
Prayin,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (03-29-2011), Alffe (03-30-2011), barbo (03-31-2011), Doody (03-30-2011), lebelvedere (04-08-2011)