View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 07:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ok I know I am going to get hammered by the vitamin experts here but I need to pass on this information. MY wife had a non union fracture of the tibia for 3 years, with infections, skin grafts, bone grafts, op1, external fixators. Finally she saw a Dr. Feldman , nice person, great surgeon, from Hospital for Joint Diseases who put on a taylor spatial frame, also known as an ilizerov frame named after the doctor in russia who developed it. ONe day she ran into a patient of the original Ilizerov,his daughter is at hospital for special surgery in NY, who told her that Ilizerov told him to crush up egg shells for calcium. Its calcium carbonate. I know what i hear hear about absorbable forms of calcium, but humor me for a second. Anyway she started to take the powder form that you can get at iherb and her fracture healed within weeks after 3 years of not healing. There was another patient there whose fracture left his tibia splintered also for years and was one the verge of amputation, and she told him about it and 2 months later his frame was off. Another person we know who fell off a later healed quickly from a compund fracture. She has also used it on a horse who had been lame for a while. It costs about 4 bucks a bottle. I know you are probably getting bombarded with suggestions but I felt that i needed to let you know so that you can make an informed choice.
HeyJoe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote