View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 08:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default RSD dx ed in 1968 Hi

Hi I guess I havent been here for a year or 2 I think I was Comenyaro before . I had RSD dxed when I was 14 there are names like Sudecks Atrophy etc etc but later I foubd they were all RSD my Neurosurgeon (who I respect so much ) still calls my RSD "Causalgia" which it is burning (much like a Third Degree burn when the nerves come back) I havent had trouble getting my meds from Doctors since 1983 though Pharmacies have wanted to be Drug Policemen ,if you want to know what I take I would tell the amounts privately (E Me) I tke Morphine Contin sand Morphine Ir Klonopin etc etc ,I have Major Depression but I figure most with RSD do ,hurting this bad is depressing ,I have tried blocks SGB and Epidural ,Sea Snail Venom and Puffer Fish and SCS and "Morphine Pump" but gor me just taking my meds helps most ,I am dependent but not an addict ,if I can ever answer any question or be of help E me ,my RSD has been diagnosed since 1968 but I'm sure many of you have had to wait years to get the right dx like me still I had RSD since 13 so thats like 39 years dx ,I keep good thoughts for you all Gentle Hug rsdno
rsdno is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote