View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 08:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Roll Call - March 2007

Good GF Gravy, it's March!!! I should've known better, since yesterday was Peg's b-day.

I swear I'm living in a Time Accelerator. I said last night "Gosh, it's Friday again tomorrow". I'm not complaining...but Holy Cow!

Normally I have to think about stuff to put in here, since this snuck up on me, I can't think of anything to say. I'm sure something will come to me later. Actually, I think I'm still sleeping [I just got up].

Edit: I know something I can put in here. Last Wednesday [a week ago] night I got to spend in the hospital. Fun! I've been having chest pains since December. I had been ignoring them hoping they'd go away. In the middle Ash Wed. Church service I got hot and prickly all over, sweaty, very woozy and felt I was going to pass out. This scared me enough to leave church and go to the ER. After blood work that night, a day of testing on Thursday, they deemed my heart OK.

How 'bout the rest of y'all ~ fall out for Roll Call!

For those of you just tuning in, Roll Call is chance to introduce yourself, check-in and let everyone know how you're doing, what you're up to, to touch base...something, anything, just let us know you're still around

NT's Roll Call Time Tunnel

“We cannot all do great things, but we can do small things with great love.” ~Mother Teresa

Last edited by aklap; 03-02-2007 at 09:21 AM.
aklap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote