Thread: Headaches
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 12:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Headaches

Hello, I'm Nicole. I'm 28 and had decompression surgery in April of 2008. They had to go back in and fix a spinal leak the next month so surgery again in May of 2008. I recovered from it ok and got back to my life. My headaches never really went completely away but now I just have this constant pain in my head. It usually starts in the back but is never in just a single place like my migraines, it really just hurts all over. The neurosurgeon that did my surgery said he would not need to see me anymore at all so I haven't been to him since a few months after my surgery. My regular doctor just keeps putting me on different meds and has finally ordered an MRI for Friday. Has anyone had any luck with anything relieving these headaches? The pain pills don't do anything at all. Sometimes cold compress will help, sometimes if I just lay down it helps, but I am a mother of 3 and work full time. I can't just lay in bed all day because my head hurts. Just looking for any other tips or tricks that help any of you. And has anyone else had problems after their surgery? Thanks.
nicoleklewis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote