View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 06:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Feeling a bit better, but....

How r u douing Mark,

I never really did any hand to hand mat at work, or at least that i remember i never got wacked in the head, ever.

Well, My anxeity sort of comes and goes. Right know it hasnt really showed up. Might have to do with the news that my ct scan was normal.

I guess my pressing struggles right now would be that im scared to go home in a week and feel the anxieties i felt here. I miss my family so much!!! But since i started feeling like this, im afraid that i will be distant from them.

I also have a feeling of pressure in my head with a small headache (How long would that feeling last?) I also feel fatigued and very slow.

I really dont have much of an appetite, which sort of scares me, cause i love food.

My face, head and forehead feel a bit numb, but doc said that was normal. Is it?

In the morning when i wake up it feels like i have a hard time focusing my eyes in the normal way. It feels like one eye has been resting one way and the other another. Than when i wake up i sort of have to focus for them to look strait. Is this a normal feeling of a concussion.

Its been 13 days since the falls and i feel like im getting a bit better, but....

Any help you can give me, i will greatly appreciate it Mark

Thank You.
and2tes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote