View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 12:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Regulations can be good and not good. AS I read this it reminded me of when the dentist told me if he knew I had medicaid he couldnt treat me unless he used it. This means if I for some reason had some cash like just now I got my rent reinbusement from the state, I cant get something done that I may well need and maybe an easier proceedure than what is cover because that is technically illegal. Same thing with a nice walker. The walker allowed by medicare would not work well in my apartment and awould be hard in some ways in using out in public. I asked if I could get another that was a little more they said no. The good and the bad of regulations. If I didnt get these forms of aid I would be in such a bad state and likely still not diagnosed so I have to take the bad with the good. this $7 dollar one is just getting to me alittle more. I am weary of relying on these agencies and their rules. I am weary of not being independent like I was most of my life. Making my own money. Their limits remind me of mine today.

Thank you for your concern.

Annie59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey56 View Post
I hope it works out for you Anne, I think what you said was your daughter would offer to pay the balance between 508 and 515 correct?
It is sad that the US is such a great nation to run to everyone else's needs in the world and yet we turn a deaf ear to our own at home sometimes....
Good Luck young lady!
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote