View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 03:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy penile nerve damage shaft and underside

Back in 2006 when I was 19 I was masturbating and was too rough with my penis. I pushed down on it heard a crack their was hematoma, pain followed by numbness. I went to the urologist days later. He told me everything was fine and just wait. Then he gave me an ultrasound just in case. So I took the ultrasound and everything came back fine.

My penis was numb for a couple of months until I masturbated one day and all the sensitivity in my penis came back after orgasm. Stupidly, I masturbated again and this time the ejaculate was 5 seconds off from the orgasm. That never happened to me before so I masturbated again, but this time I had no orgasm but I ejaculated. I masturbated again but the same thing happened. I masturbated again but the same thing happened. So I freaked out and grabbed the bottom shaft of my penis and squeezed it hard with my right hand. Then all the sensitivity just drifted away and I was numb again.

Ever since then the underside of my penis has been numb. The right underside of the shaft is numb. The right shaft is numb. The head isn’t as sensitive anymore. Orgasms are less pleasurable. And the head doesn’t get super sensitive after orgasms anymore. Now I can’t get erections from visual stimulation ,or hugging and kissing or just being close to a girl. I need direct stimulation to my penis to get an erection.

I’ve done 2 ultrasounds and a MRI that all came back normal.

Cause of numbness?
1. Dorsal nerve is compressed
2. compression of the dorsal nerve of the penis against the lower border of the pubic bone
3. dorsal nerve is compressed by penis ligament
4. pudendal nerve entrapment
5. damaged dorsal nerve in penis
6. damaged sensory nerves

i went to the neurologist 2 days ago and he said it could be a compressed nerve or it could be peripheral nerve damage which im praying its not. he gave me 2 mri's one for lumbar spine and one for pelvis which im going to do in 4 days.

what do you guys think? do you think it could most likely be peripheral nerve damage? or a trapped nerve?

is their surgery for this type of injury?

do you think this is permanent? its already been 5 years
agent0 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote