View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 10:51 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Oh, Tammy,

I'm so sorry that you are feeling so bad... I know that Trigger point injections can cause a lot of discomfort in the beginning but after a day or so they begin to feel better. I've never had them but I have talked to those who have. I know there are many on the forum that have and still do get trigger point injections so maybe they will chime in and tell you what they experienced when they have gotten them. You should contact your Dr and let them know how you felt. If you are allergic to certain meds they will need to plan something different for you next time.
Tammy, I know you aren't feeling the best but you need to speak with an attorney. If you have to get to a surgeon you will be fighting your W/C adjuster for an approval. And further treatments will require authorization as well. Trust me it will get sticky down the road and you will need the help. I can tell you this from experience.
I do hope you feel better. Ten injections, I'm so sorry that seems like so many... Keep the ice on those injection points...
Many Hugs
Dawn