View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 06:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

The beans that I planted inside are looking paler every day...I have not given them any type of fertilization, just water...and I don't think they are going to make it. I think I will try eggshell tea on them to see if it will perk them up & let you know.
Meanwhile, the ones in the 50' covered bed look beautiful and I may have tops to harvest theis weekend. I planted three raised beds with about 100 seeds on Monday in the cold rain....hope to get more in soon. The weather has not been real cooperative in this endeavor. Need to get alot more planted and very soon.
Still enjoying the dried fermented papaya and the lack of nite-time symptoms...also feel that the strawberries and rhubarb stewed together is a real boost. I also started taking Aquas from "Parkinson's Recovery" to help hydrate my system.
Doing research a couple weeks ago on Blackstrap molasses...which said it helps with constipation (got my attention !!!) And acid reflux....I rarely have that, but seem to have trouble with fluids especially getting to my stomach sometimes, mostly at night...
decided to try it. Well, I give it a thumbs up...bowels moving better, and esophagus is better too. Little by little we will get this whole PD thing figured out.
If you have time, go to PD Recovery and look at Howard's story (mostly it is about stretching and working with the Meridians to get the energy of the body flowing properly again..... I do alot of the same kinds of stretching and torking....and have never done yoga, etc....certain extreme stretches just seem to release our bodies! Pretty cool.
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote