View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 11:20 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Allen,

You are so right on all of that. I don't know any of the boys and girls that are over in Iraq but it bothers me that they are coming back to nothing. Having to file bankruptsy, fighting for medical care. If and after this war is over I will be amazed at what comes out of it for the ones who fought over there and come home injured for life.

SS has always been a hard *** fight for most everyone. I often wondered how 2 people can have the same medical problems and one gets the SS quicker then the other.

I have seen a lot of that due to watching so many people around here fighting for it. I sometimes think Co. holds the lead for the most disabled. I have been told that we hold the lead for the most people with MS. I thought that was interesting.

SS is the most unpredictable thing I have ever seen. At this point I still don't know what I am going to draw since Bill passed. They have sent me letters on 3 different amounts. I think it goes back to where there are too many irons in the fire. One hand doesn't know what the other one is doing.

I do hope you get your SS soon. Mine was definately no easy task when I got mine. I fought for 8 years. I think I broke the record. Actually they kept losing my records. LOL

When I went down to take care of my SS after losing Bill, they had down the wrong year we were married and she wouldn't take my word for it until I took in my marriage certificate. She also had down that his other 2 kids were mine. She had the wrong year that Bill started drawing SS.

That is a perfect example of what we are dealing with when it comes to SS. Make sure all of your files are where they should be. I was so bad off at the time I couldn't keep up with mine.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote