Thread: Any Suggestons
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 11:57 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default First off..,.WELCOME! TRLR

I am sorry that you are hurting... But you are brave for posting..I'll admit I 'visited' lots of boards such as this for over a year before I got the courage to post. You are braver than I am, for sure!

It sounds like you have more than one thing going on...I would read posts under the 'spinal' category and the 'peripheral neuropathy' category to see which parts of your problems fit you best. At the beginning at the top of each category are 'threads' called Stickies..Click on there, and you will find lots of other web sites in blue that you click on and can get heaps of info about spinal and numbness problems.

By 'virago' do you mean 'veritgo'? Dizziness and lack of balance? Unsteady feet? That kind of thing? Web up the word, but, please only after reading those stickies, cause they will put lots of things into perspective/clarity. You allmost have to learn a whole new language! Go for it! Read Learn and don't be afraid at all to ask what may seem like silly questions! Folks here will tell you--- I've asked a good share of them myself!

Don't be shy now and read, learn and ASK! - super good thoughts for now - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote