Thread: Not on meds
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 11:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My symptoms became worse last Oct. urinary frequency to the point of 3 times an hr and then soaked myself twice. more outer tremor , more neck & shoulder pain & stiffness,
more difficulty driving (slow reflexes) etc.. first tincture was ready end of Oct...when I was at the point of maybe needing Depends underware.....never another accident and I was back to bathroom trips once a night instead of 4 to 5 times a night and every couple hrs or even 3 hrs daytime. What a relief! So the tincture has been a year and 5 months.
I gradually addded my supplements with research. First batch of Papaya was made around Thanksgiving 2010. Within a week- improvement in eyes for nite driving. With increase of dried fermented papaya several weeks again...my nite time "hunch back of Notre Dame" symptoms (right foot drag/ left "puppy " paw/ right arm flailing to keep my balance on the nitely trip to the bathroom between 12-4:00.....disappeared , to my delight. I don't take tincture after 9:30 upon going to bed and was depleted of l-dopa and already non-functional from inactivity . By 7 am , my own dopamine seems to "kick in" and I am able to stretch & massage my way out of the pain & stiffness to get up and take tincture and go on my way with daily chores & work without symptoms. I take tincture from4 to 6 times a day as needed (which only adds up to about 1 1/2 teaspoons at the end of the day. Approx 8 drops at a time. But, praise God it works!!
Blessings to all....smile / laugh/ dance Love Aunt Bean
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EmptyNest68 (04-01-2011)