View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 01:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Good for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunz50 View Post
I am in AWE! I received a call from CPP-Disability office about 40 mins ago, this Brigette girl says she is from the medical review office and has approved me for full disabilty benefits. She said I will receive a letter of entitlement in about 2 weeks with all the details and my first payment will come in about 2 months. I am so overwhelmed I'm shaking! Who would of thought the government worked on Saturdays, YAHOO!
Excellent news! I just got my fully favorable ruling yesterday after almost 4 years of fighting so I know how you feel. I'm glad you've been approved, and I hope you can rest easier now. It's horrible when they deny you and you know you can't work. Congrats!

stevesworldnyc. Conditions: 4 cervical herniated discs, Peripheral Neuropathy, chronic kidney stones, Spinal Stenosis, 8 herniated discs (4 lumbar, 4 cervical), migraine headaches, sciatica, radiculopathy, HIV, lipid disorder, insomnia.

Meds: Oxycodone, metaprolol, Atripla, Tizanidine, Frova, Ambien, Dronabinol, Combivent, Topomax, Crestor, Albuterol Sulfate via nebulizer, Advair, Trimethobenzamide, Excedrin Migraine, and Miralax.
stevesworldnyc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote