Thread: CT today
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 01:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tysondouglass View Post
Annie- just a question, why do you reffer to the Vit. D as a megadose? I take 50,000 units 4 times a week...just didnt know if your getting more than that or if its alot for you, or what.

Im sorry your so nerved up for the test, take deep breaths and remember its only time senstitive- thats what I do when having a procedure like IVIG or something, atleast in X amount of hours itll be done positive!
The pill that was perscibed by my neuro and my endocrinologist in 2009 is considered a mega dose by most medical people. It is 50,000. You are the first person I have heard of that takes 50K 3 times a week. 50K of D2 isnt available in over the counter is it? Yes my body is having a hard time with this doesage. I am having what looks like ezema after never in my life having such a thing and other raw skin stuff and starting it and the morphone and the steroids is when this abdominal pain and the other symptoms got way way worse. Last nite I woke in misery. My mouth stuck to my teeth as dry as if I hadnt drank wanything for days. AS week as that too. I had infact drank extra fluids because of the CT so this isnt normal at all. And I crave salt like crazy. I pee constantly. Like fluids go in me and they come right out.

Sadly the results of CT are not what I hoped for. My daughter called as my breathing is still worse. He said other than a small hernia by belly button and my colon loops over my liver it is normal. She told him how sick this is making me buit all h did was say is the morphine working not affering to refer to the gastro guy which we had discusseed. He loves to throw pain meds and if I would take them tranquilizers at a problem.

What they put in me for the test yesterday, CT barium and dye has me worse. It is as if I restarted the meds I have had to stop cause it was sending me into these attacks of vomiting and diareah and worse pain. The only thing that helps is to rest my insides and get fluids which I am getting on weekly basis to take with my vit D.

I have to decided who to ask to refer me to gastro doc. I know pancreatitis is hard to diagnosis.

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote