Thread: Cymbalta
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 12:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank you Tena-

For just paying attention to this, sista. This stuff is great. I am off of Effexor and finally feel much better than usual.Nothing but good "Side effects". AS stated in the manufacturers claims, it does help for pain. I am on Oxycontin and have chronic pain. I just found out that I am going for the pain prescription bottle less, and that is a very good thing.
My mood has picked up a lot. Today the basement got flooded out and when my wife got me out of bed to look at it , I didn't curse , i just said "well what tools do we have to deal with this, gotta go, the waters poouring in and i don't know how long the shop wet vacuum will work.
TO your second question, te answer is " there's not SUPPOSED to be". I've made drugs all my professional life and have seen how how "the drug machine" works. My deeper experiences can only tell you that if a "Batch synthesis" of any drug, which is pure to at least 99.9%, and the trace impurities have been identified and characterized, and found to be non-toxic molecules, well that's clean stuff and anything that clean, formulated and produced as capsules or tablets, is a GREAT generic, sometimes better than can be produced by the brand name manufacturer. BOTH pruducers can get "sloppy", say if a cheaper synthetic route is found, but the material contains an impurity (say trace platinum), then the generic, or the brand name, indeed has a problem if they slip the batch into production.
IT's a long story, maybe i can do it a little more clear someday, but it's a great question. BYE HUN . cs
ol'cs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote