Thread: Help Help!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Jo.

Alan is so upset he is threatening to throw out the computer and not have ANY internet. He says 'if I can't go on my sites and click on ads and make a few bucks, then WHY do we need the internet?"

I explained that because we have a bundle with Verizon that includes the tv, internet and cable tv, that if we took off the internet part, that would stop it being a bundle and we really wouldn't be paying cheaper anyway.

He is just very mad.

I looked up the 3 sites that he frequents (we have this google red, green and orange thing), that when you type in a website in google, it will tell you if it's safe or not.

I looked up all 3 sites. All red circles, so these sites are not safe. Don't know if the red circle means it's got a virus or it's a scam, but these sites show up as red.

Alan says he has to go on these sites.

So if I download threatfire and install it, will it stop ANY BAD STUFF FROM GOING ON OUR COMPUTER?

I mean, the guy has neuropathy, he can't really walk anyplace, and all he has is the computer and his stupid websites.

I mean, do you think having the threatfire thing would let Alan go on these sites?

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote