View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 11:14 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark56 View Post
Hey Gang, we are going to have a Spring bash BarBQ at Pooh's place in Nowhere Nebraska. It's on the map. You can buy copies in OZ. Rae knows where that is. SO, y'all come down, no one is exempt. We will descend on Pooh this afternoon into the evening. I will bring the Beef Tenderloins, Angus of course, and for those of you who claim to be veggies or vegan, there will be carrots to grill! Everyone Come! It is POT LUCK! Irish and British are NOT excepted, so do show up!! We'll need drinks, salads, dessert, lots of that. Pooh doesn't know it but she will provide all of the paper plates, napkins, flatware, cups, and LOTS OF ICE! Cause it is probly boiling HOT in Nowhere now! SAFFY get in that car of yours and start driving, we want to see it! Jackie and Jenna, no exceptions! This is a mandatory fun time, or else![gee, I wonder what that means?]

See y'all there. Pooh, here we come!
OOOHHH a PARTY!!! Lets see, Paper plates check, flatware check, napkins check.... Clean out firepit, check, drink cooler for drinks check.... for those of you comeing longer distances there will be beds available if you let me know how many!! Mark I have 3 freezers full of beef if you run out!!
psalms 91:11
pooh_ac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (04-02-2011)