View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 11:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunz50 View Post
Hello Dave, its wonderful to hear you are feeling better! I know the collar is not the most comfy thing, but 3 months is about the norm, I had (C4-C7) surgery Feb/26/09 and wore the collar until May 31. Once it was off, my head felt weak, heavy, tight and my range of motion(ROM) was limited, (again all normal), but it felt really good to have it off, my neuro had me start physio in June where they started working on my ROM(looking up,down,left and right), posture stretches, ultra sound and laser therapy etc... Watching your posture is important, If you have benefits thur your employer see what it covers you for physio. Everyone heals differently so its hard to say how long it takes.

Take care, Bunz
I've had so much physio my benefits must be running low Oh well, I'll do whatever it takes to regain my strength. My return to work date has been set for June 22nd so I have lots of recovery time. I had planned to start walking, however if you can believe it we received 15cm of snow this morning and we could get an additional 15 (6") today!! Good news is; it's suppose to warm up to 10c (50f)
6pack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote