View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Unhappy Ugh.....Numb Feet and Legs

I noticed my feet growing more and more numb a few days ago. Now, both feet and a good part of my legs are numb.

Feet feel almost cold. Legs are not quite as bad. It feels so strange walking on numb feet. This has happened before....about 8 years ago. This was before I was dx. It went away after about a month.

I can still walk around but have to be very careful. It feels like I'm walking much worse than I actually am.

I caught a reflection of myself in the storm door on the front of the house as I was coming back in from getting the newspaper. Why does it feel so strange when I walk....almost like I'm stomping or marching.....but doesn't really look that way? It just looks like I'm walking very slowly. My balance is way off, too, so I make sure I'm near a wall or counter or have my cane with me so others won't think I'm drunk!

This darn MS........it's so exhausting..............
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AynaDee (04-06-2011), dmplaura (04-07-2011)