View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 06:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank you!

Thank you all for your responses! It is so nice that finally I found this site where other people can relate to what I'm going through. Your advice is very much appreciated.

I visited a walk-in doctor this weekend due to severe headaches and nausea. He is a very good doc that I have been going to for a while, but obviously cannot order any testing, etc. I was happy to hear that he also agreed it is a mix of PCS and migraines that are being caused by my neck situation. Well, not "happy", but you know what I mean. Just nice that he took it seriously.

He gave me a sample of a migraine medication, Relpax, to try. Has anybody taken it? Had any side-effects?

As for the exercise, I don't have a lot of weight to lose before the wedding. I'm 5'6", 135 lbs, just wanted to tone up a bit and feel "fitter", if that makes sense. I have an elliptical and a stationary bike at home, so I will try both of those and stop if I develop any severe symptoms/worsening of symptoms.

Thank you for the information about the MRI/CT scan. Maybe I should just ask for the CT scan, then, since it will be a lot quicker. I live in Canada (Ontario) so both would be covered by our provincial plan, but it can take a few months to get an MRI done, or to be referred to a neurologist.

Again, thank you all for your responses!
kayseeah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote