View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 08:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

thanks Daniella

many years ago before i knew i had RSD...a plastic surgeon cut me hip to hop to remove all the swollen tissue..at that time he took off 25lbs. i became deathly ill after that surgery...i went code blue while i was in recovery..and lots of bad health problems occured, i am so miserable that i was thinking what if i had liposuction...because could it remove all the cells that are swelling up and then i could have some relief. i have over 80lbs of swelling on my abdomen, its crushing me..and so far no way to get relief. so even if the liposuction tool might hurt some of my nerves...if they could remove all this swelling, i think i could deal with the pain, hell i deal with pain as it is.
but no doctor reccomended this, it was my own idea kicking it around.
its probably a bad idea,,i am an inch from desperate. i am worrying about getting sepsis..will the doctors be able to save me if i get sepsis. i dont want to die from this. i need a doctor to help me. i am going to call aq bunch of neurologists tomorow and find a new internist too. i have a busy day tomorrow.
blessings
Lori

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
What type of doctor suggested this? I have never heard of this treatment and personally would never try it. This could lead to so many problems in my eyes.
As for swelling I have that now but it goes in phases of extreme and is just in my rsd areas and why I feel a diuretic for me would not help. I do feel meds that help with the nerves could help settle the swelling. I remember a video I watched about ketamine infusions and with that it helped for ex the sores people got as well. I wonder if ketamine would help your symptoms? Feel better