View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 11:56 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin524 View Post
What's the weather like where you're at? We've got a massive cold front moving in right now (73deg earlier today, it's now like 40something degrees with 45mph north winds blowing thru, and the temperature is still dropping)

I felt pretty good yesterday, but last night I started tingling. This afternoon I started getting more numb and more tingly and a little burning feeling. I really do think weather can affect some MS symptoms.
It was beautiful today. Warm and sunny. There's a big storm predicted for tomorrow night and then the high on Tuesday is supposed to be 60! This same pattern happened last week, too.

I agree that weather plays a huge part of MS....at least for me.

Oh, and Sally......I didn't reduce my dose to 3 mg like I had planned on. I'm sticking with the 4.5 mg. Now just didn't seem like a good time to try messing with the dosage. With my sensory sx acting up how would I know if it was affecting me?
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AynaDee (04-06-2011), dmplaura (04-07-2011), SallyC (04-04-2011)