View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 07:15 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I agree we discuss it all the time. I myself am not completely sold that this is a "cure" for MS, and desperatly want more information from folks that go thru it. I want to see them at 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months past this procedure. I have seen many youtube videos of folks that leap off the procedure table and dance down the hall way, and then...they disappear! I asked several why they didnt post a follow up video and they said it was because they had a relapse or ended up having the procedure re-done and were afraid to scare off those who were signing up to have it done. I also ran into a few bullies on FaceBook that were extremely upset with me when I stated what I just wrote. My inbox was flooded with some very mean statements.

Please Dear God I pray this is an actual cure for this disease! I truly, dearly and deeply want this to be so. I just want more info. Do you have videos of your daughter at 3 months? 6 months? 12 months out? Did she need to have it redone? Did she have any relapses past the surgery? How long did it take to feel better? I mean past the euphoria of relief.

Another thing we discussed was this is a vascular issue that may or may not have triggered a neuro disease. So, our neuro's are going to be useless in trying to help us figure this out. We go to our neuro's and they poo poo this procedure and tell us its all hokum and piont out how many patients they know with almost completely blocked juglars that never get MS, and never get backwash. Never get any sx of MS. Its a puzzle.

Can you bring your daughter's story here? Can you tell us about her experience? Her progression? Her healing? Did she have it done in the US or outside of the US? What was the procedure? did she just call a vascular guy and say help me? or did she get help in finding the right vascular guys? I hope you will bring more info here if you feel there is a lack of it.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (04-04-2011), Judy2 (04-14-2011), Kitty (04-04-2011), Lady (04-05-2011), SallyC (04-04-2011)