View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 03:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Ashley

The only rational basis that I can think of for my symptomatic relief so far is this..Robert and yourself have had pd for appox the same amount of time as myself..You began LDN about 2.5 years ago, as did Robert with the DM..(2 yrs ago)....If we were to play the devils advocate and assume that both of your progressions have been halted as the study suggests..or if it has slowed the progressions or masked your symptoms, or a combination of the above..and myself on the other hand..I definately have 2 years of uninterrupted progression..I have more symptoms to treat, keeping in mind that you both were in the early stages of pd when you began the LDN/DM regimen..Then again it could be that you are both in fact on the Sinamet honeymoon and I am merely enjoying the dopamine reuptake inhibitor consequences of DM..I think now that a few more folks in our community are interested in trying DM we will know one thing for sure..We still wont know for a number of years if it has halted our progressions but we will have some comparisons on symptoms