Thread: Can you?
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

A lot of us can understand both the physical and emotional pain as well. Chronic pain can drive you to your limits for sure. There is a web site that helps you find medical marijuana doctors but unfortunately Utah has none. Same here with Iowa.

An acquaintance of mine in Colorado found a medical marijuana doctor and received her medical marijuana card and from what I hear it is very high quality as well. It helps her with her back pain from severe injuries in a car accident.

Well, gosh though. We could all go downtown to a few bars, get drunk to ease the pain, and then drive home and gobble pain pills. That's legal. God forbid we smoke something that's been used for thousands of years. The history of marijuana is very interesting, most especially the racism aspect.

Quote:
Again, racism was part of the charge against marijuana, as newspapers in 1934 editorialized: “Marihuana influences Negroes to look at white people in the eye, step on white men’s shadows and look at a white woman twice.”
http://www.drugwarrant.com/articles/...juana-illegal/

Sorry, the whole thing just makes me so mad. We should get back to our friend dns.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (04-04-2011), Alffe (04-05-2011), barbo (04-04-2011), tamiloo (04-04-2011)