View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 12:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear Dejibo,

I appreciate your situation 100% and have been there many times myself. I've not ever been to any FB pages dealing with medical issues because of the lack of moderation, ignorance of some of the participating individuals, Trolls, and many people simply do not want to listen to an alternate opinion to their own.

I cannot even venture to explain the response you received other than what MrsD pointed out in her post. However, do not let any of this "reaction" stop you from "responding" as you feel and see fit. I find on FB "friendship" is loosely used and very frail.

I would like to share with you what I discovered in one of my readings. As you know, I am not one who backs down easily without proof of being wrong and then I am more than willing to accept responsibility for all of my actions and apologize if necessary.

"Sooner or later, every man [woman] of character will have that character questioned. Every man of honor and courage will be faced with unjust criticism, but never forget that unjust criticism has no impact whatsoever upon the truth. And the only sure way to avoid criticism is to do nothing and be nothing!" ~ Abraham Lincoln

We cannot nor will not make everyone happy with our beliefs, opinions, or expressions. So be it. However, I've found right makes might and to continue forward regardless. I'm sorry you had this experience; but this is a prime example of people "reacting," meaning not thinking first but knee jerk and talking out their *******, rather than "responding," thinking, evaluating, then presenting their side or response.

You are strong Dej and the bottom line of any situation like this is many of those people need to simply "deal with it" and if necessary get counseling. Do not give them permission to have power over your good intentions.

Richmond, VA USA
NeuroNixed Craig is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (04-04-2011), Desinie (04-05-2011), ewizabeth (04-05-2011), Grammie 2 3 (04-04-2011), mochagirl13 (04-04-2011), SallyC (04-04-2011)