View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 01:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am glad you have a good case manager. Mine does the minimum. This causes some of these issues to be worse. She talked to the county aide agency boss when she got me and seems to have a sour opinoin of me. I dont get that she takes my case seriously. That agency that regulates this said when I told them of over all issues and her not pitching that I need a new caseworker. She could have helped get my shower aid in place and that has been going on for months and I had to go for fluids again smelling bad. Wiht all this moving going on it is not possible to take her on. I , hopefully askde my daughter to ask her as someone said if she could help with moving issues in any way. She flat told my daughter no. She doesnt think I have MG based on the old agency. I am tempted to have this last doc send his notes to her.

I have tried to ask for help from her many times in various circomstances. She didnt do anything till I said I had talked to the governing body at the state level. Then she hopped to and offered to change my the agncy that isnt giving me the shower and sent paper work that she should have sent to me last October with a sorry note. But since then silence.

Annie59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imatthebeach View Post
Oh Annie,I am so sorry, really, it is painful to hear what you are going thru. I do not understand why there is no one to take your case and help. I know I can call my case manager and they would find me hellp. I wish there were a way. Do you have a careprovider? If you do, call your case manager and ask who can come and help you. They know of all of the agencies. Sorry I do not have any wonderful suggestions.
I hope you get your rest. All the stress alone, holding the muscles tight, that is enough for anyone to be going down hill.
Maybe the MD assocation there, or even the MS society there know of some help?
well, hang in there. I hope things end up going great.
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote