View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 02:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

So why would someone who has been content with Medicare insurance suddenly decide they are paying too much and try for something else? I am on medicare and have been since 92 due to disablity. I have to stop getting treatment for over ayear tho was getting sicker till I found a program that allowed me to get medicaid if I was able to find some work even a little. Now the medicaid pays what medicare doesnt and I can see doctors and get tests without the copays I couldnt afford. YET in calls last week I tried to differnt docs and said I had both to which I was immediatly to told no doc doenst take medicaid. I quietly said but you get more than than just medicare. The first on coldly said still no the second surprised by this said she would ask but has never called back which her version of no. In the meantime my insides are sick as heck and need someone with for a pcp and cant find one who take what I have.

Annie59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyboomer15 View Post
Whats going to happen in 2014 when everyone is suppose to have health coverage and people on SSDI decide that Medicares monthly payments are too costly,will the government pick up the tab or will they force you to take it by still deducting payments out of your monthly SSDI payments. Fun times ahead.
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote