View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 06:39 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6pack View Post
I've had so much physio my benefits must be running low Oh well, I'll do whatever it takes to regain my strength. My return to work date has been set for June 22nd so I have lots of recovery time. I had planned to start walking, however if you can believe it we received 15cm of snow this morning and we could get an additional 15 (6") today!! Good news is; it's suppose to warm up to 10c (50f)
Hi Dave, walking is great exercise, I've been doing a little when its warm, and yes I can believe that darn snow, we had a snowfall the other nite as well, but was gone by the next day, bring on the heat lol! June 22 nice(: that gives you awesome time for recovery, hopefully you still have physio benefits, although the therapist should give you exercises you can do at home as well, (unfortunately I am a lifer in physio/massage and lucky to have unlimited physio thur my hubby's benefits), check your ins benefits usually with a script from your Dr they cover heating pads, cold pacs, tens machines etc... these are some items I use in physio and at home, my ins has covered it all.
Take care, Bunz
---------------------------------------------------

bunz50 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote