Thread: what happens?
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 10:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have realized that I have to stop thinking about what I am going to be like a year from now..5 years from now..etc..I am finally starting to get it through my thick head that it is what it is, and the more space I allow it to rent in my head, the worse my symptoms are going to be

I was doing ok when I got done fishing last December..Then around Xmas we had a snow storm every week for 5 weeks in a row..The weather has been crappy, and has been windy and raining the past two days..So I went from functioning reasonably, to not being able to get out of my own way, and holding on to the furniture and the walls to get around the house, and not wanting to do anything but lay on the couch and sleep all day

I know pd doesn't progress that fast, and that every spring when I get ready to go fishing, as futile as it looks, like I am not going to be able to do it, somehow I manage to get through another season, and last year, I had the best season Ive had since I started fishing part time in 2006

I think I need an attitude adjustment, more than I need a medication adjustment