View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 04:59 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Exclamation sign in

Hi Sandy I am sorry that you are having trouble with the sign in????
Perhaps Jo or curious will help assist with the problem,

You mention having ongoing problems with the arma dn shots of cortizone, if you have a repetative job the onset for w/c would be the start of those treatments.; this is seen as a n escalation of the injury.

Just because the surgery was years later does not mean it is a new injury, it is an escalation of the previous exsisting from the job duties.
I would consult an attorney to protect your rights.

I would consult with another doctor also, not the surgeon that did the surgury, he will never admit he did soemthing wrong, and it seems like the surgery escalated a real problem by shaving down the collor bone or digging in the area he was in.

Another thing, some people heal very slow from surgery, they do have swelling from truma. It could take a year to calm things down, not that it is the situation but is a possibitly,

Do you try to do things at home. Some gals are type A personality, spic and span homes, and always keeping physiacally busy while healing. Not that that is your case but I thought I might mention just in case you are over doing.

It sounds more like you have trouble taking cloithers from hangers let alone being a merrymaid.

I would find a top doctor to diagx and advise you before things get worse.
Having an EMG is not a top priority. It is similar to if you fell and strained your ankle; unless you broke it it is not going to show the muscle strain or nerve problems on an xray.

Jsut a couple thoughts, but please consult an attorney, most are free for a consult.
Even escalation of previous condition is their problem and why the boss dows not want you back, too late for him to use that arguement.
Keep us posted
Dianne

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote