Thread: Ketamine/RSD
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 11:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by betsykk View Post
When I read through the posts I see various mentions of ketamine. Can we get one thread going of everyone who has had ketamine and what their experience was like?

My 19 yr old daughter has had ketamine, both inpatient and out and is painfree right now. She still needs boosters but we are so thankful after 2 years of unrelenting pain that she is getting relief.

Liz
Hi Liz,

That is so wonderful to hear. I have also had amazing results with ketamine. I did a 5 day in patient and have followed it with outpatient boosters since November. It truly saved my life. We do have a lot of threads on ketamine just not one "stickied" one which really is a great idea. Usually when someone comes asking questions, we all just jump in and answer but I do think one main thread would be great and is a question for the admins.

I'm truly so happy for your daughter. There was a girl the same age receiving outpatient infusions during my last treatment and I couldn't get my mind off her. My oldest son is 17 and I can't imagine him having to go through the pain I've lived with for 10 years. It's just extra painful to see in someone so young. May I ask where she is being treated?

Dawn
Reddawn600 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote