View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 01:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
That NeuroOptimizer is designed to deliver FOUR capsules for the chart it lists:

At once capsule a day, you won't get much. It duplicates the lipoic acid (low amount anyway) and carnitine you are already taking.

You are paying quite a bit of money for the choline alone. 2 eggs with yolks a day would do better for you and some peanuts!

Take that B12 on an empty stomach and get tested for Vit D...and then you'll be good to go.
Thanks a lot for your remarks, Mrs D, there are really helpful! I will increase my dosage of NeuroOptimizer and try not to duplicate the other supplements. I have not been tested for D vit deficiency yet, I wonder what can happen if I take a 500 ui a day without being tested (I forgot to mention that too in the regimen).
I actually suspect that the underlying cause of my neuropathy is an intoxication with Ciprinol (fluoroquinone antibiotic) during a holiday in Egypt few years ago (where I got a bacterial infection from food). Could this mitochondrial damage happen with a 3 years delay?..i wonder.Thanks again & congratulations for all your efforts to help people in need.
beatrice
Beatrice P is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote