View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 05:23 PM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasalp View Post
This site will not let let me reply to our posts from last night, not sure whats going on so i thought i would try it from here

I am having a very hard time replying to you, It will not let me do it! Anyways i have filled out my workers comp papers and they denied it saying ti was pre exsisting(which it was) i have been having cortizone shots and such for 2 years now,,They just got to the point where they did not work anymore so i had the surgery! that was a mistake at least then i could still use my arm and and hand. I have called my surgeon 4 times this week asking for the nerve test and he has yet to call me back! So im done i go see a hand dr next week i HOPE they find something.......yesterday and today i ahve been having a weird feeling it goes from my shoulder blade in back -under my arm-and 1/2 of my right breast.. Feels like i have been to the dentist and he numbed the wrong area!
Uhgggg
sandy
hi sandy

be sure when you log in to click to the box that says "remember me". other wise every time you try and reply, you are "logged out" because the site doesn't remember you.

also choosing the Reply to Thread button instead of the quick reply helps.

depending on your browser, you may have to allow cookies and pop-ups from NeuroTalk. i know the extra smileys won't pop up if that isn't allowed.

i hope this helps.

Curious

Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote