Thread: Neuro tomorrow
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 02:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy Neuro tomorrow

MY daughter called my new neuro and told him I am much worse inclding and esp my breathing. I wanted to go and have aid take me Thurday then I could rest as I feel closer to a crisis than I have in over a year or more. Jen said what if they want to see you today. I said tell them if I do that kind of activity today I will end up in hosp. They couldnt do Thursday they gave me tomorrow at 5pm. He is out of town next week so I am so glad I didnt let this go and try to get by. My daughter and ggranddson have their birthday on 16th so I gotta get better and cant do any appointments next week or wont be fit to get to the party. I swore not to miss anymore of kids parties after I missed my granddaughters last year.

I so wish I hadnt had to talk on the phone today. I needed to but now I regret it so much. I found out in call to hosp radiology that CT scans have more contrast dye by far than an MRI. And the swallow test has none. I told him I got really red after test as noted by my daughter. She said wow mom you have red cheeks. I normally am very pail unless I get fluids then color improves somewhat.

Oh I hope the new records that came to my doc help and where I am at this point.

Annie59

Last edited by Annie59; 04-05-2011 at 08:54 PM.
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote