View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 02:35 PM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

If I had known more about chronic RSI & especially TOS - I would have changed jobs inside the company.
I just kept bouncing back to almost normal after PT and going back for more of the same work-- finally didn't bounce back too well..

Couldn't use my hands or arms for much at all during the worst time, they just would not function. Great fun at potty time...

If you can get job accommodations / ergo improvements /more breaks to walk around and keep blood flowing and loosen up the body...go for as much as you can get..

Has your DC adjusted your elbows, shoulder's , wrists ??
Does he do other modalities like a PT place would use?

like US, LLLT, infrared, IF stim?
translation below if needed -
ultra sound, low level laser, infrared light therapy, inferential or other electrical stimulation

mine uses all of those listed if the need arises.

I have an EMS stim at home, but now I think you can order IF stim without a drs note or signature online.
I wish i had gotten the IF stim type.
I also have a far infrared heating pad- this kind will penetrate much deeper into the tissue than a regular heating pad.
And it has positive cellular benefits more than reg heat pads too.

Sue , have you seen the pressure pointer chart that shows the referred sx of trigger points?
I wonder if those might be a part of the problem?
http://pressurepointer.com/pain_reference_chart.htm
http://www.pressurepointer.com/Users1.htm

I used tennis balls and other objects against the wall or even laying on the floor to get the pressure in the right places.
my dc did the ones in my scalene's & SCM as they are in sensitive areas.
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (04-07-2011)