View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 03:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Stilltired,

As you mentioned it looks like there might be activity on the left temporal lobe as well as the frontal lobe (where the forehead is). If I may ask when you had the e.e.g. were the electrodes on your head or did they do surgery where they put the electrodes directly on your brain? Many times an e.e.g. won't show any abnormal activity because the activity is to deep in the brain and this is possibly whats' going on with you. My best advice to you is to go to an Epilepsy Center and see an Epileptologist (Dr. specializing in epilepy) They know much more than many neuros. I've ever seen over the yrs. and they have been the biggest help to me.

Before I had brain surgery done on the right temporal lobe my Drs. told me that was the only area of my brain that was triggering sz. and they did many tests on me and mapped my brain but when they did the surgery they found brain damage on the frontal lobe as well as the left hemisphere of my brain that not a single test showed because it was in to deep. This could be what's going on with you. Here's wishing you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote