View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 04:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile I know I'm ridiculously late to this party but

thank you so much for proving that I am not crazy or alone. All of you have pretty much described how I have felt today- it's like I didn't take anything. I struggled through work and school and that had not been the case. I was only recently diagnosed and given the Adderoll and right away my focus and everything improved. I've been on antidepressants and anxiety drugs for years and now wonder if all I needed was to be acknowledged as an adult ADHD sufferer. But since I only started my prescription about 2 weeks ago when I emailed my doctor that I was completely out of whack and wondered if I should take more he says we'll talk about it next visit. I'll tell you I'm probably in for a week of tough days since he doesn't want to help me until then.

I'm just so grateful to not be alone because I felt almost unhinged today and kept making foolish mistakes at work. I'm telling you, it was embarrassing how out of it I was.

So printing out all your comments to prove to him I'm not alone and that maybe if he lived through what we are going through he'd understand!

Thanks so much!