View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 05:40 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Just want to give a very quick update on mylastnerve aka lily
she hasnt been doing so well at all after her surgery to fix the issues with her PNS. so far no improvement even tho the doc went in and adjusted/moved the lead. plus she is just getting over a bad sinus infection or cold or some kind of funk. She is to see her doc and rep tomorrow to try to program the unit better.
May things start tunning swiftly around towards the good.. towards the PNS working and to you Lily getting back into life and away from doctors and surgeries. I am so sorry things are not working but still hold hope that everythiong will change.
Oh yes I did sing you Happy Birthday on the phone a bit ago but I want to post a big Happy Birthday to you here.
Happy Birthday Lily
sending a giant huge wish that tomorrows doc visit really turns things around and the PNS starts helping.
big tight hugs to you.YOU WILL BE in my prayers thoughts and best wishes all the rest of this month and beyond!
keep being the warrior I have grown to know that you are. and know that we all care... just take your time with this and get to feeling better. but never forget that we are all carrying you in our thoughts!
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (04-06-2011)