View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 12:26 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart Today is the day April 7th for decision from Judge

The attorney called me Monday, the Judge apologized for the delay and promised a decision Today Thursday the 7th. I am meeting him at 11:30 AM in anticipation that he has received the decision and will be able to distribute the funds. I just hope and pray that he gets it right and understood the new law so dead beat absentee sperm donors do not get a windfall for the loss of a child.

I do not have two nickles at this point, the mortgage was to go into foreclosure and I used our Soc Sec to make the payments and have nothing left for bills or food.
This is the end the bottom, we also had the hearing for the loss of dh loss of UC benefits. We should have had the extension, and someone opened a new claim for $63 a week instead of our $465.
If this is not finalized tomorrow, the auto payments for the bills will come in and nothing there to pay with.....
Say a prayer or a supportive thought for our family. I will post as soon as I get news or get back home.
I am not sure I can sleep, but am awake almost 24 hrs now.
Thanks for being here dear friends.
di

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-07-2011), Dmom3005 (04-07-2011), Jomar (04-07-2011), Mari (04-07-2011), OhKay (04-08-2011)