View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 03:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart best feeling i have had in weeks

Wow I was totally right when I was reading all the post before it dawned on me that I can join how nice and caring everyone is. Thank u for the warm welcoming and the wonderful information. I love the idea of printing out information and just mailing it to her. I am scared that the internet might be a little overwhelming and my mom is frustrated at life and the internet and computers r very frustrating. And I love the idea of trying to get some kind of medical power of attorney. I love the idea of trying to call her doctors. I spent another 5 hrs last night researching and researching. Can I ask u guys your opinions on things that I find? I HAVE no one to talk to bc no one I know even knows anyone that has neuropathy and BMS. So....as I was researching I found this website that is backed by mayo clinic, webmd, neuropathy association and a few more important respectable companies. This website was selling neuropathyformula support suppliments. It says that the success rate is 92percent and if it doesn't work in 4 months 100% money back guarantee. It has a lot of that ALA which is the most powerful antioxidant And the only antioxidant that can renew its self. this supplment has b12and another b vitamin. And I read that ALA 600mga 2 times a day has a 97 percent success rate. Do u think that the the neuropathyformula support suppliment would help her and all of u guys. I know there's a lot of companies out there trying to prey on peoples desperation to get out OD pain but the mayo, web me and neuropathy association stands behinds this is the only reason I think it might help .
Also what about B 12 shots? It may not take away the loan but the amazing feeling u get from these shot and the energy and it makes the ALA work much better.
Thank u for all the wonderful support and advise. If I can't physically be around my mom to help I'm gonna research til I have exhausted every avenue and I will make sure to share anything I might discover that will hopefully help every one in this sweet community. It feel s amazing having support and understanding sweet people. I just hope on day my mom can get this feeling of support from people that can really relate. I hope wherever u r that Spring is in your air. Have a great rest of the week and I look so forward to hearing from all of u.
armanda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote