View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 07:41 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I used to do massive couponing, but not extreme. I could get $100 worth of food for $30 or so, but not $1. That takes knowing how to balance the double coupon with the store specials, and the store policy of knowing how many doubles they will let you have. At one local store here for every $50 you spend in groceries they let you have 10 cents off a gallon of gast at 2 local Sunoco stores. I admit I clean up on that.

I dont want canned soup, canned veggies, or boxed cereal. I would like the TP coupons, and I wouldnt mind the milk, eggs, and fresh dairy stuff. I hate yogurt (those God knows I keep trying it) and cant remember where I left my cup of tea, let alone a coupon for 30 cents off if I buy 6 of them. That is one thing that kills me about coupons you must buy at least 2 or more of the item now to get and use the coupon. If I had a family of 6 that would be fine, but there is just the two of us.

My neighbor does stuff like this. She is now 75 and has enough TP that no one will ever need TP in this whole neighborhood for the next 30 years. You need storage for it, and to be organized to the expiration dates dont roll past.

Perhaps on the cleaning stuff, but I use vinegar, water, lemon and tea tree oil to clean. Laundry detergent would be good. Hmmm...makes me want to be more organized.

Famous last words...hey ya'll watch this!

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (04-07-2011), SallyC (04-07-2011)