View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 02:01 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Heart 248 Wondering..........

I wonder if it's okay to start a new wondering thread???

I wonder how quiet the wonders have been?

I wonder that I've been here... only in lurking mode for a while...

I wonder that it has been hard for me to talk as I have a huge knot in my throat that is also blocking my fingers.

I wonder that it is hard for me to talk because I know so many here are hurting from losing someone to the monster that is so hard to understand.

I wonder that I don't want anyone to hurt because of me and the fact that the monster and I are fast becoming friends....and the darkness is where we linger.

I wonder about Alffe, Mr. Alffe, and Cassie....

I wonder about Barbo....

I wonder about Miss Tamiloo and hubby.... and wonder how much skiing he was able to get in this winter??

I wonder about BMW everytime I glance at the moon....

I wonder about Lonely1 and wish there were some way that I could bring some joy into his life.

I wonder about Blue and if she ever made it to New Orleans... if so... how did you like it????

I wonder about our Puppy loving Miss Doody is doing and how fast Grand-Doody must be growing.

I wonder about Wren...

I wonder about our Goofy friend and how things are going now that Scott is driving???

I wonder about Brokenfriend....

I wonder about David (DMACK)... heard any good songs lately?

I wonder about of singing canuck Addy....

I wonder about everyone... so many new SOSer's that I do not know your names.... please forgive me.

I wonder that this is getting a bit long.... I'm sorry for rambling...

<-----for all!
Abbie

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (04-08-2011), Alffe (04-08-2011), barbo (04-07-2011), Burntmarshmallow (04-08-2011), DMACK (04-11-2011), Doody (04-07-2011), ginnie (04-07-2011), Lara (04-08-2011), tamiloo (04-08-2011), thelonely1 (04-07-2011), wishnomore (04-11-2011), Wren (04-07-2011)